DISCOUNTS ON LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
The following are some of the discounts that most of the major Long Term Care Insurers offer:
- Spousal discounts: Married couples qualify for 20% to 40% discount depending upon the company
- Sibling discount: Some companies offer brothers and sisters living in the same household a discount
- Preferred health discount: Most companies offer this discount that may vary from 5% to as much as 20%
- Multi-Policy discount: If you already have a life or home insurance policy with a company, some will give you 5% off if you buy their LTC policy too.
Spousal discount: Since the spousal discounts can typically range from 30% to 40%, the potential savings on the premium may be significant. The reason for the discount is that married couples statistically usually take care of each other, rather than go to a nursing home.
Preferred health discount: Most companies offer discounts that typically range from 10% to 20%. The companies do not have uniform criteria, so be sure to check with several companies to maximize your chances of receiving their preferred health status, as they may require details of your health history.
Long Term Care USA is dedicated to maximize your discounts, so that you may not only find the least expensive reputable company, but also find the lowest
Long Term Care Usa is the most comprehensive one-source
comparison guide for LTC Policies in the USA today
- Price comparison quotes from all the top insurance companies in the USA, including their financial profile, size, and A. M. Best ratings.
- Easy to understand side-by-side comparisons of each company’s policy features and options.
- We show you the policy similarities and differences.
- Become an expert instantly.
Carriers quoted will vary from state to state.)